Temple Pic.

Temple Pic.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras Temple

Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014

Ah, where do I even start for this week! The temple in Tegucigalpa was so beautiful and the session was great. It was a little difficult just because everything was in Spanish, but I was able to understand a good chunk of what was said which was good! Also, I ran into a worker in the temple that is actually from Heyburn, ID and knows Grandpa Hansen! What a small, small world we live in. Also, since we were in the city I got to eat Little Caesar´s pizza and ice cream from Baskin Robins! It was awesome to be able to eat American food!
Also, this Sat. we are going to baptize one of our investigators! Norma and her son Antonio! They are so great and I'm so happy for them. She actually told us "No¨ 3 times before she finally accepted and that goes to show the importance of persistance and specific prayer!
And now for a little funny for the week. We went to go and visit a member and they had 7 little baby chicks that were so cute! they were climbing on the stairs right next to us and climbing over our feet, but one of them hopped onto one of my feet and then onto the other and then decided that on my foot was a nice place to go to the bathroom! Needless to say my shoe was all sticky and warm and gross and really needed to be washed after that! Also, a day or two ago my companion and I were walking in the street and this crazy old man walked passed us. He pointed at me and said ¨Nina´s bonitas(Pretty girls)¨and then passed my companion and said ¨and Nina´s feos(ugly girls)¨ Luckily my companion is great and didn´t take offense and we were both just laughing, because this guy is literally CRAZY! although, it was a little funny, I still felt a bit bad.
Well, I hope all is well at home and that things are going good. I love you all so much!
Love,
Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment