Temple Pic.

Temple Pic.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras Temple

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Here Goes Nothing!

Well, here I go everyone! Starting tomorrow morning at 4 I will be officially headed off to the Mexico MTC for 6 weeks before I go to Honduras! It seems like it has been forever since I got my call and the day is finally here! Thank you all for your love and support! :) I can't wait to see everyone when I get back! If you'd like to contact me while I'm on my mission my e-mail is brooklynh@myldsmail.net and the Honduras mission home address is:
     Honduras Comayaguela Mission
     Edificio Plaza America, Contiguo a Sears
     una cuadra del Mall Multi Plaza, 3 Nivel
     Teguicigalpa, Francisco Morazan
     HONDURAS
I won't know my MTC address til I get there, but my mom will hopefully get it put up here and on Facebook. I love you all tons and thanks again for everything! I'll see you guys in 18 months!

With Love,
   Hermana Brooklyn Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment