Temple Pic.

Temple Pic.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras Temple

Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22 2014

My companion and I had an AWESOME week! It was a little frustrating the first 2 weeks, because we hardly had any investigators and less progressing. But, this week was completely different. We found so many new people to teach and a lot of them actually have a desire to hear our message and ask God if this is all true. I have this great feeling that we're going to start having some baptisms in the next couple of weeks. I'm not exactly sure when, but I've got faith that it's going to happen. I've learned this week that sometimes we make awesome plans that we think our perfect, but then we head out the door and our day goes not even close to according to plan. However, this week, those days were the most successful and best days we had. It's funny how God works sometimes. He tries to teach us the importance of relying on him always. And even though we had some CRAZY days, this week has been the best week I've had in a while. We were also super blessed to have a Reunion de Nuevos, with all the trainers and their trainees this week and it was wonderful. President talked a lot about the importance of having unity in your companship and how we always have to work together and treat each other as equals despite how much time we have in the mission. Lucky for me, Hna Almendras and I get along super well and we don't really have problems with unity. So my short, spiritual message for this week is, When we have sufficient faith, nothing is impossible! Remember that always and our lives will be a lot better. Thanks for all the prayers and support and I love you all tons!
Con Mucho Amor,

  Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment