Temple Pic.

Temple Pic.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras Temple

Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11 2014

So in this past week I completed 6 months of being in the mission and my companion completed 1 year. Wahoo! We did have a little bit of celebration with a little ice cream. It was wonderful!
  I don´t have a lot to report this week, but I just want to share a little of what I´ve learned this past week. I was reminded (again) that God knows us and loves us individual. He is completely aware of all of us children. He knows what is best for us and knows exactly what we need when we need it. Sometimes it´s hard to accept his timing, but when we really strive to align our will with the will of God life is so much easier and very rewarding.
   I was also reminded of the importance of obedience with exactness. Yes we are all going to make mistakes and falter a little along the way, but if we really try to be COMPLETELY obedient, again, our lives will be easier and we will be blessed. Now, I´m not saying that life is magically going to be easy and care free, but it will be EASIER and more rewarding. Well, sorry that this message is short but I just wanted to share a little bit of what the mission is teaching me.
 Love you all,

Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment