Temple Pic.

Temple Pic.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras Temple

Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014


Hola Familia!

   So last Monday for our p-day activity we went to one of the most beautiful places I've seen in my life. I felt like I was in a fantasy, jungle and it was wonderful. It was a waterfall and there were all of these huts with hamocks and places to cook our food! One day when I return to Honduras I will go back to that same waterfall, because it was absolutely wonderful! And we had a member couple that came with us and cooked us delicious carne asada. Again I felt like I was on a grand adventure with the Graham's.

   This Saturday we baptized a man who is a relative of another Hermana here that we baptized and it was such a happy day. I have this feeling that we're going to baptized this whole family... even if it is only 1 or 2 people at a time. But, that's not even the bad part of the story. On Sunday we were waiting for him in Sacrament Meeting, because he was scheduled to be set apart and he didn't show up! We were sitting there the whole meeting just praying and pleading with our Heavenly Father that by some miracle he would show up before the meeting ended so he could be confirmed. After 55 minutes of waiting and praying Hno. Vicente showed up with 5 minutes left in the meeting and was confirmed right before the closing hymn and prayer. This just goes to show that Heavenly Father really is a God of miracles and when someone is ready and willing to accept the gospel he will do his part and help us when there's nothing more that we can do.

I love the mission so much! Thanks for everything!

 

Love

  Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment