Temple Pic.

Temple Pic.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras Temple

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 28 2014

This week was a little crazy with the transfers and what not, but I've finally made it to Monday to tell you all about it. I found out on Tuesday that for sure I would be leaving Marcala, but I had no clue where I would be going. My new area is called Country, but don't let the name fool you, I'm right smack dab in the middle of the city. It was like having culture shock all over again. I went from a tiny, tiny pueblo to being in the middle of the big city. But, it was a good change. I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far and it always smells like bread in the streets, because there are a ton of Panadaria's (places that sell bread).
   My new companion is Hermana Ixcoy (pronounced Ishcoy) and she is from Guatamala just like my last companion. She's been here for about a year now. She is super patient, humble, and loving and I've really enjoyed these passed few days we've had together. We have really similar personalities so we get along really well. I think it's going to be a good 6 weeks, but also a quick 6 weeks.
   My first day in Country we went to visit a family of 5 that are going to be baptized this Saturday. They are super kind ,and from what I've seen, super ready to get married and baptized. Later Hna. Ixcoy told me that this Hermano dropped his job so that he could come to church, and as of right now he still has no job. We are praying for them and know that God will provide a way for this family, because they are doing what he has asked of them.
   Well, that's all about my new life for now. I'm enjoying it, but it's definitely a big change. Oh also, one more thing... guess who I found in Honduras on Wednesday?! Miss Cambree King! I'll attach a photo to this email. I love you all lots!
Les Quiero,

  Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment