Temple Pic.

Temple Pic.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras Temple

Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14 2014 My companion and I made banana bread/pancakes of sorts.


So, this week was a little bit weird. My companion and I spent practically 5 full days in the casa while her knee was getting better. Needless to say, as of right now I don't have a single article of dirty clothing (minus the clothes I'm wearing right now), because I had so much time to do laundry, cook, teach my comp. card games, and watch about a million cheesy church movies. i think I have watched enough church movies to last my lifetime! But, really the majority of my time was spent studying. I have been reading Jesus the Christ and I learned so much about the Atonement of Jesus Christ that I didn't know before. If any of you haven't read the book and want to know more about the Atonement, Jesus the Christ is amazing!

   On Friday we had interviews with Presidente Fortuna again and it was a crazy couple of hours with him here. When I went in he told me that because of my companions knee he was going to send her to an area that is more flat the next day. This would mean that I was going to have a mini missionary for a week and a half before transfers. I was excited and ready to take on the new experience, but I was really so sad that my companion was going to leave because she has really taught me so much. After President left and we all went out for lunch we called him and talked to him for a few minutes and he changed his mind. So as of right now we are still together as companions and I think she is going to finish out her mission here.

   Well, it was definitely a crazy week, but I am excited and ready to see what adventures come with the new week. I wish you all the best and keep you in my prayers!

Much Love,

Hermana Hansen


No comments:

Post a Comment