Temple Pic.

Temple Pic.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras Temple

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My one month mark!


Hola, familia y amigos!

Today is my 1 month mark of being out! Whooo! It's pretty crazy isn't it! Well this morning I got to go to the Mexico City Temple with my district! Technically we didn't get to go inside the temple, because it's still closed. But, we did get to go to the Visitor Center and it was amazing! This Visitor Center is the most interactive and technologically advanced Visitor Center in the whole world so needless to say, it was pretty cool! After our tour they gave us about a half an hour to take pictures and go to the little bookstore which was also kinda fun. Even as we were driving to the temple I was able to see that in the CCM they definitely keep us in a bubble. The campus here is so beautiful and well kept and then when you get out into the city it's as if you have entered a whole new world. Traffic is crazy! And the huge buses drive so close to each other. It definitely gives you a little rush as you're driving through town. And then you pull up and see the temple and it is so unique and so beautiful! Well, I'll make sure and attach some temple pictures with this e-mail.

The weeks here seem to fly by faster and faster the longer I'm here! We thought we were going to get our flight plans today, but unfortunately we didn't. But I should be leaving in a little less than 2 weeks! Whenever I think about this it just blows my mind, because I always feel like I could be doing better. But I know that the Lord will help me learn what I need to before I leave the CCM. I'm sorry my e-mail is so short, but the days here are starting to blur by. I'm learning so much every day and the spirit here is just incredible! One topic that they always teach is Obedience. Obedience is so, so important. We even teach our Investigators that Obedience is the first law of heaven. My companion and I strive every day to be as obedient as we can even when others around us are not. I've come to learn that as we are obedient the Lord blesses us with strength in our weaknesses. I love you all so much!

 

Much Love,

Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment